Welcome to TheUAIC.com - Unique Access Database Navigation and Inventory Software
Data is critical to the running of your business, so you need an efficient and reliable way of navigating to tasks (reports, queries, forms etc.), interchanging from one task to another and a inventory of your tasks in Microsoft Access. Tasks like Tables, Queries, Reports, Forms, Hyperlinks, Macros, Execute any other Code, Viewing Documentation and Viewing Due Dates.There are some off-the-shelf solutions available, but unfortunately the may not be designed to be quick and effecient. Instead of using the Microsoft Access Switchboard or Microsoft Access Navigation Form we here at TheUAIC.com provide a much better software solution. Please review the benefits below and the demonstration page of all the advantages this system provides. We currently support Microsoft Access 2003, Microsoft Access 2007 and Microsoft Access 2010.
This is the only form the user will ever need and use to access all available tasks in the acess database. Tasks include Tables, Queries, Forms, Reports, Macros, Hyperlinks, Code etc. The network user name would appear in top right corner text field. All the information on this form is defined by the database administrator and can be whatever is desired. It can be used on existing or new databases. No more need to use the Microsoft Access Switchboard or Microsoft Access Navigation Form. Please read the benefits of this system below and viewing a demonstration of the system on the next tab.
Benefits of TheUAIC.com access database navigation and inventory of tasks software
1. Much more organized and simplified approach for the database administrator & users
One Form that acts like an Navigation and Inventory System at the same time of all accessible tasks to users.
One Form, One Button and 4 controls to perform any task. One Form for all operations therefore no more multiple forms/tabs or even multiple databases. Everything can be achieved from that one form and button - Tasks like Opening Tables, Queries, Reports, Forms, Hyperlinks, Macros, Execute any other Code, Viewing Documentation and Viewing Due Dates.
2. Allows users to quickly InterChange from one task to another task.
3. Longer name of task in order for user to clearly understand what exactly is being requested.
4. Users can view an entire listing of tasks and see the corresponding internal company report number and next available due date.
5. Tasks can be sub divided within a category for easier identification by the user.
6. Once a task is selected, users are able to see a greatly expanded description area to give the greatest detail of task for the user to understand, all documentation, and all due dates past & future.
7. Tasks can be limited for only certain users to perform. Note - This option may not be available depending on your network. A task can be performed by all users or a limited list of users.
8. Tasks can be individualized for specific user(s) and still have a user see all tasks.
9. Each task also has a unique number for quick identification yet also has an internal report number.
10. Filtering data/reports to be specific for only that task.
11.Categories & Tasks can be reordered in list very easily
12.Tasks can be copied from one category to use in another with the documentation & due dates following the copied task to the new category.
13.Old categories or tasks can be hidden for archiving by making them inactive but yet still be available if needed for later reference.